Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How'd We Do?

Here's this week's roundup. It was a delicious week!
  • Asparagus & Green Garlic - Asparagus pizza!
  • Carrots & Chard - Tortellini with Chard, Caramelized Onions, and Carrots - check it out.
  • Red Russian Kale - Kale & Cheddar Frittata! Yes, please. I ate the leftovers as a recovery lunch after my 5.5 mile run on a windy, rainy day. It was perfect.
  • Spinach - Sauteed with garlic and lemon, to accompany the less-virtuous-but-delightful potato and spinach quesadilla.
  • Sun Dried Onions - I ate some of these as a snack, and we also added them as a garnish to a side salad one evening. Tasty and a bit strange, they look like alien sea creatures!
  • Baby Beets - My bravery never surfaced. Alas, the baby beets met their demise this evening when I cleaned out the fridge. I know, I know. Wasteful and very unadventurous of me. I need to commit myself to beets the next time they pop up in our box. This is like dieting. It's always easy to say you'll start tomorrow ... sigh.
And we're already off and running with our new box - dinner is in the oven right now. It's going to be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment